Common Sense Success
Mental Success

Blog Categories




An Exercise in Creativity

What are the rules for creativity? Who made them? Try this exercise: On a piece of paper draw the Roman numerals I and X side by side. Add one additional line to the pair to make the number six out of it. Do you give up? About 10% of the participants that attend my leadership seminars get this correct. The other 90% only get it right by copying off someone else. Check out the next blog for the answer and an explanation.

Get Creative: A Test

An Exercise in Creativity

What are the rules for creativity? Who made them? Try this exercise: On a piece of paper draw the Roman numerals I and X side by side. Add one additional line to the pair to make the number six out of it.

Do you give up? About 10% of the participants that attend my leadership seminars get this correct. The other 90% only get it right by copying off someone else. Check out the next blog for the answer and an explanation.

This entry was posted in Blogs, Creativity, Problem Solving. Bookmark the permalink.
 
Inukshuk &rarr Inukshuk &rarr
Inukshuk &rarr Inukshuk &rarr

Common Sense Success: The Book

In the book Common Sense Success, Entrepreneur and Fortune 100 trainer Bill Arnold reveals the everyday practices behind his family's success both at work and at home.


more →    

 

Learn Common Sense Practices: Video Archives

Bill Arnold, author of The Five of Fundamentals of Common Sense Success, shares common sense practices in these short videos to help you Find Your Way in business and life. Inspiring, instructing, entertaining.

more →

 
Follow the Inukshuk

Inukshuk &rarr