Common Sense Success
The Purpose of this Seminar
This seminar teaches you the Five Fundamental Principles of Success to achieve a higher level of success in all aspects of your life. Learn how successful people use these principles to achieve their goals.
- Section One: Dedication–To Bind Yourself to a Course of Action
- Section Two: Belief–Unshakable Confidence in Your Ability to Achieve a Goal
- Section Three: Control–The Ability to Direct Your Attitude, Actions, and Appearance
- Section Four: People Skills–The Ability to Work Well With Others
- Section Five: Courage–Willingness to Pursue Goals in the Face of Uncertainty
Feedback from Audiences
Bill Arnold is always so positive, upbeat and able to keep entire group’s attention.
——Gloria Jeanne, GE Retail Card; Canton, OH
Bill Arnold himself, keeps the audience in just great all around motivational speaker. Will be going to the library to read his book, would love to see what else he says.
——–Amanda Puckett, GE Retail Card; Canton, OH
Bill is an excellent promotional speaker, this is the first time I ever heard him and can’t wait to get his book.
——– Margaret Getehey, GE Retail Card; Canton, OH